Blundel Lane, Stoke D'Abernon, KT11 2SP
ATTRACTIVE, DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION MIDWAY BETWEEN COBHAM AND OXSHOTT. This delightful detached 4 bedroom family house offers spacious accommodation and is ideally located just a short walk from Oxshott Woods. Beautifully presented by the current owners, the property benefits from bright open plan living and features wood floors throughout the ground floor, a superb fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast/family room which leads to a charming conservatory, cast iron open fireplaces with surrounds and hearths, and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room. To the front of the property there is ample parking on a gravel driveway, and to the rear is a large paved terrace area onto the lovely west-facing rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature shrubs and trees.
The property is close to excellent schools including the ACS International School, Reeds School, Notre Dame, Parkside and Feltonfleet schools in Cobham, Claremont Fan Court and Milbourne Lodge schools in Esher, Danes Hill and the Royal Kent Primary School in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, St George’s School and College in Weybridge. Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon’s mainline rail station, as well as Oxshott’s rail station are within walking distance and provide regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria (approximately 40-50 minutes), whilst the A3 and M25 motorway are within easy reach, leading to Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Reception hall
- Living room
- Dining room
- Fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom suite with en suite and dressing room
- 3 further double bedrooms (one en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Ample off-street parking
- Large west-facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn, with paved terrace
- Esher : 2 miles
- Oxshott : 1 mile
- Central London : 16 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Guildford : 10 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Reeds School, Cobham
- Notre Dame, Cpbham
- Parkside, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Claremont Fan Court, Esher
- Milbourne Lodge, Esher
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Royal Kent Primary School, Oxshott
- Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
- Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
- Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
- St George’s School and College, Weybridge
Cobham and Stoke D’Abernon are delightful ‘villages’ steeped in history and adjacent to the River Mole, located in sought-after Surrey. Cobham Mill is one of the few working water mills in Surrey, whilst the beautiful 17th century Painshill Park nearby, formerly the home of Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers, a group of political activists with a surprisingly modern manifesto, is nearby. Cobham Park, built in the 1870s was built by Edward Middleton Barry for Charles Combe and other historic properties in Cobham include Ham Manor, The Old Mill House and Church Stile House, probably Cobham’s best-known and dating from the early 17th century. The ancient parish church of St Andrew is Cobham’s oldest building, which contains a unique brass of the nativity, and dates from the 12th century. Famous residents of Cobham have included the poet Matthew Arnold and the Revd Dr John Trusler who wrote several books in the 18th century on a range of topics, such as farming and etiquette. An excellent commuter location, there are a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities ideal for families.
- Oxshott and Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon rail stations with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Danes Hill, Royal Kent Primary School, Parkside, Feltonfleet, Notre Dame and the ACS International School.
- Leisure amenities including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park nearby.
- A range of local shops and restaurants.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston Upon Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.