Brentwood Court, Simplemarsh Road, Addlestone, KT15 1QG
A SPACIOUS AND WELL-PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM FLAT WITH OFF-STREET PARKING AND PRIVATE GARDEN, WITHIN EASY REACH OF RAIL STATION
Situated in a popular residential location is this spacious and well-presented first floor flat. The property offers light and airy accommodation with 2 bedrooms, reception room, fitted kitchen and shower room. It also benefits from large windows, wood floors and off-street parking for 2 cars. A particular feature of this property is the lovely private garden with well-established shrubs and borders, and a delightful secluded decking area with a foliage-covered arbour above, perfect for summer evenings and entertaining.
Addlestone’s mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria is nearby, as is the M25 motorway which leads to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Schooling is the area is superb and includes Darley Dene Primary School, Sayes Court Primary School, Jubilee High School, Heathside School and Fulbrook School in Addlestone, Claremont Fan Court School in Esher, Danes Hill and Royal Kent School in Oxshott, the ACS International Schools in Egham and Cobham, Feltonfleet in Cobham, and St George’s School and College in Weybridge.
- Reception hall
- Large reception room with wood floor
- Fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Attractive, well-established private garden with pretty foliage-covered arbour and decking area
- Weybridge : 1.5 miles
- Esher : 6 miles
- Cobham : 5.5 miles
- Chertsey : 2 miles
- Walton on Thames : 4 miles
- Sunbury-on-Thames : 10 miles
- Gatwick : 33 miles
- Heathrow : 15 miles
- Central London : 28 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- Darley Dene Primary School, Addlestone
- Sayes Court Primary School, Addlestone
- Jubilee High School, Addlestone
- Heathside School, Addlestone
- Fulbrook School, Addlestone
- Claremont Fan Court School, Esher
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Royal Kent School, Oxshott
- The ACS International School, Egham
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- St George's School and College, Weybridge
Addlestone, part of the county of Runnymede, sits between Weybridge, Chertsey and Ottershaw. On John Speed’s map of 1610, it was shown as halfway between St Ann Hill and St Georges Hill. Ongar Hill was formerly the home of Vice-Admiral Sir Hyde Parker the elder who was noted in the Seven Years’ War against the Spanish interests in India and the Philippines, as well as involved in action in the American War of Independence. Sayes Court, now a junior school, was originally owned from the 17th to 18th centuries by the Moore family, and later by Sir Charles Wetherell who considerably altered the property.
Among others, Sir Francis Bacon held the lease of Chertsey Beomond Manor for the infant Charles I, who granted it specifically for his queen, Henrietta Maria. The government, during the Commonwealth of England, sold the manor to William Aspinall but it was taken back by the Crown at the Restoration of the Monarchy.
Woburn Park and farm on Woburn Hill was constructed in the 1740s by famed gardener, Philip Southcote. It was later owned by Lord Petre, the Earl and Countess of Lovelace and Lord Kilmorey. Much of Worburn Park’s statues, grotto, temples and archways survive as part of St George’s College in Weybridge. The main waterway of the town is The Bourne, a stream that passes through Windlesham and by the McLaren Technology Centre, and technology is a continuing theme in the area with the large Bleriot aircraft factory being built in the town in 1917, producing many aeroplanes. The site was taken over by a series of businesses that employed local people including Weymann, Plessey and Marconi.
There are an abundance of local amenities and shops in the area as well as good schooling. Transport connections are excellent with the M25 and A3 nearby providing quick and easy access to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Addlestone’s mainline rail station has regular services to London Waterloo and London Victoria.
- Addlestone mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo and London Victoria (approximately 20 minutes).
- Within a short driving distance of the A3 and the M25 motorway network providing easy access to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Good choice of schools including Darley Dene Primary School, Sayes Court Primary School, Jubilee High School, Heathside School and Fullbrook School in Addlestone, Claremont Fan Court School in Esher, Danes Hill School and Reeds School in Oxshott, the ACS International Schools in Egham and Cobham, Feltonfleet School in Cobham, and St George’s School and College in Weybridge.
- Leisure amenities nearby include football clubs, green bowles, gymnasium, parks and gardens, cinema and halls holding an full programme of events every year, a number of other National Trust houses, cafes, restaurants, Thorpe Park, Wisley Garden Centre, and a range of sports at the nearby Spectrum Leisure Complex in Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.