Church Hill Road, Surbiton, KT6 4UG
A DELIGHTFUL SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW SET IN LOVELY GARDENS, SITUATED IN A HIGHLY CONVENIENT LOCATION JUST A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM RAIL STATION. This pretty semi-detached bungalow is ideally situated in a highly convenient location, being just a few minutes’ walk from Surbiton rail station and the town centre. The property has recently been redecorated to a high standard and provides spacious accommodation including a large reception room, which leads to a lovely conservatory overlooking the rear garden, a fully-fitted kitchen, a large first floor loft room, off-street parking and is set in beautiful front and rear gardens with an abundance of well-established borders and shrubs.
The property is close to excellent schools including Hollyfield School, Surbiton High School, Linley House School, Tolworth Girls and Junior Schools and Shrewsbury House School in Surbiton, The Kingston Academy, Tiffin Girls and Boys Schools in Kingston-Upon-Thames, and Coombe Boys and Girls Schools in New Malden. Surbiton’s mainline rail station is just 5 minutes’ walk with regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria (approximately 30 minutes), whilst the A3 and M25 motorways are within easy reach, leading to Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Reception hall
- Large reception room
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Separate WC
- Large first floor loft room
- Off-street parking
- Beautiful front and rear gardens
- Central London : 15 miles
- Richmond : 6 miles
- Thames Ditton : 2 miles
- Esher : 3.5 miles
- Cobham : 10.5 miles
- Kingston : 2 miles
- Gatwick : 27 miles
- Heathrow : 12 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- St Andrew’s & St Mark’s C of E Junior School
- Christ Church C of E School
- Tolworth Infants School
- Our Lady Immaculate RC School
- Hollyfield School
- Surbiton High School
- Linley House School
- Tolworth Girls & Junior Schools
- Shrewsbury House School
- The Kingston Academy
- Tiffin Girls & Boys School
- Coombe Boys & Girls Schools
A popular residential location with easy access to London, Surbiton sits alongside the River Thames and boasts large Victorian houses, pretty cottages, and a range of Victorian buildings, such as the remains of the 19th century Seething Wells waterworks. The town became well-known as the fictional home of the 1970s sitcom, The Good Life, although the series was not actually filmed in the town. However, the wonderful rail station, which is a classic example of Art Deco, was the location where Harry Potter read about the Death Eaters attack at the Millennium Bridge in the Daily Prophet at the start of the film, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. There are a range of superb restaurants and eateries in and around the town offering a range of different cuisines, such as The French Table, and The Gordon Bennett has an extensive wine list. Take a stroll along the River Thames or through Richmond Park or jump on the Turks Launch boat. Schooling in the area is superb and includes St Andrew’s and St Mark’s C of E Junior, Christ Church C of E, Tolworth Infants and Our Lady Immaculate RC.
- Surbiton railway station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 20 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools in Surbiton and nearby Kingston.
- Leisure amenities including golf clubs, sailing club, rowing club, and several parks.
- A bustling shopping centre with department stores, gift shops and international cuisine restaurants.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.