Eaton Park Road, Cobham, KT11 2JJ
AN ATTRACTIVE, SPACIOUS FAMILY HOUSE IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH A MATURE GARDEN, AND WITHIN EASY REACH OF RAIL STATION
Built by Octagon Developments, Hepburn House sits in an exclusive private gated estate within its own very private grounds. This contemporary family home offers light and spacious accommodation, with 5-car garage and ample parking for family and guests, and large secluded gardens front and rear. Hepburn House has high quality fixtures, fittings and appliances with underfloor heating and climate control throughout, apart from the top floor which has climate control with radiator heating. The Eaton Park estate is a sought-after location in Cobham that affords residents the security of a private gated estate, coupled with proximity to all local schools, amenities, rail and road transport links, and airport access to Heathrow and Gatwick.
This fabulous property benefits from a range of features including a stunning modern fully-fitted kitchen with a range of appliances and Amtico wood-effect flooring, adjacent breakfast room, a delightful wood spiral staircase, light and airy drawing room with feature fireplace, an elegant master bedroom suite with dressing room, and a games room/bedroom 6 on the third floor.
Schooling in the area is excellent with the ACS International School, Danes Hill, Reeds, Notre Dame, Feltonfleet, Claremont Fan Court and St George’s College all easily accessible by car and school bus. The Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon mainline railway station is nearby with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes), whilst the A3 and M25 motorway are within easy reach, leading to central London.
Council Tax Band H
- Reception hall with spiral staircase
- 2 cloakrooms
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Fully-fitted modern kitchen
- Breakfast room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room
- Guest bedroom suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Jack 'n' Jill bathroom
- Bedroom 6/games room
- Shower room
- Large storage rooms
- 5-car garage with storage
- Heated driveway with ample parking
- Beautifully-maintained secluded gardens and grounds
- Esher : 2 miles
- Oxshott : 1 mile
- Central London : 16 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Guildford : 10 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Reeds, Cobham
- Notre Dame, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Claremont Fan Court, Esher
- St George’s College, Weybridge
Cobham is a delightful ‘village’ steeped in history and adjacent to the River Mole, located in sought-after Surrey. Cobham Mill is one of the few working water mills in Surrey, whilst the beautiful 17th century Painshill Park, formerly the home of Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers, a group of political activists with a surprisingly modern manifesto, is nearby. Cobham Park, built in the 1870s was built by Edward Middleton Barry for Charles Combe and other historic properties in Cobham include Ham Manor, The Old Mill House and Church Stile House, probably Cobham’s best-known and dating from the early 17th century.
The ancient parish church of St Andrew is Cobham’s oldest building, which contains a unique brass of the nativity, and dates from the 12th century. Famous residents of Cobham have included the poet Matthew Arnold and the Revd Dr John Trusler who wrote several books in the 18th century on a range of topics, such as farming and etiquette.
An excellent commuter location, there are a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities ideal for families.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Parkside, Feltonfleet, Notre Dame and the ACS International School in Cobham and Danes Hill in Oxshott.
- Leisure amenities including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park nearby.
- A range of local shops and restaurants.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston Upon Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.