Littleheath Lane, Cobham, KT11 2QN
AN ATTRACTIVE, SPACIOUS FAMILY HOUSE IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH A MATURE GARDEN, AND WITHIN EASY REACH OF RAIL STATION
Situated in a popular residential location in the village of Cobham is this attractive detached family house that offers bright and spacious accommodation. The property benefits from a range of features including wood floods to the open plan living space, with a charming brick surround open fireplace, a fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading to a delightful covered loggia with power and lighting, family room, study and a lovely large garden to rear, which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved terrace, mature trees, shrubs and borders. The garden offers a high level of seclusion and privacy. To the front of the property, the driveway provides ample off-street parking and access to the double garage.
Schooling in the area is excellent and includes the ACS International School, Reeds School, Notre Dame, Parkside and Feltonfleet schools in Cobham, Claremont Fan Course and Milbourne Lodge schools in Esher, Danes Hill and Royal Kent Primary School in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, St George’s School and College in Weybridge, and a little further away are Downside School and St John’s School in Leatherhead. Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon, Esher and Walton mainline railway stations are nearby with regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria (approximately 40 minutes), whilst the A3 and M25 motorway are within easy reach, leading to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Open plan reception room with living and dining space
- Family room
- Fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family shower room
- Covered loggia with power and light
- Double garage
- Off-street parking
- Large garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders
- Esher : 2 miles
- Oxshott : 1 mile
- Central London : 16 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Guildford : 10 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Reeds School, Cobham
- Notre Dame, Cobham
- Parkside, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Claremont Fan Course, Esher
- Milbourne Lodge, Esher
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Royal Kent Primary School, Oxshott
- Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
- Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
- Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
- St George’s School and College, Weybridge
- Downside School, Leatherhead
- St John’s School, Leatherhead
Cobham is a delightful ‘village’ steeped in history and adjacent to the River Mole, located in sought-after Surrey. Cobham Mill is one of the few working water mills in Surrey, whilst the beautiful 17th century Painshill Park, formerly the home of Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers, a group of political activists with a surprisingly modern manifesto, is nearby. Cobham Park, built in the 1870s was built by Edward Middleton Barry for Charles Combe and other historic properties in Cobham include Ham Manor, The Old Mill House and Church Stile House, probably Cobham’s best-known and dating from the early 17th century.
The ancient parish church of St Andrew is Cobham’s oldest building, which contains a unique brass of the nativity, and dates from the 12th century. Famous residents of Cobham have included the poet Matthew Arnold and the Revd Dr John Trusler who wrote several books in the 18th century on a range of topics, such as farming and etiquette.
An excellent commuter location, there are a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities ideal for families.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Parkside, Feltonfleet, Notre Dame and the ACS International School in Cobham and Danes Hill in Oxshott.
- Leisure amenities including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park nearby.
- A range of local shops and restaurants.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston Upon Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.