Milner Drive, Cobham, KT11 2EZ
A STUNNING CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOUSE OVERLOOKING PLAYING FIELDS, AND JUST A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE ACS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
A quite superb contemporary family house situated in a highly sought-after location, and just a few minutes from the popular ACS International School and overlooks the playing fields of Reeds School. This immaculate executive property, built in 2012 to an exceptionally high standard, provides bright and spacious accommodation with an impressive luxury kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors to the rear, a large reception room also with bi-fold doors and a tiled floor, modern bathroom suites, underfloor heating, a range of energy efficient features, and a large garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of established shrubs and trees, and a decked area.
Schooling in the area is excellent and includes the ACS International School, Reeds School, Notre Dame, Parkside and Feltonfleet schools in Cobham, Claremont Fan Course and Milbourne Lodge schools in Esher, Danes Hill and Royal Kent Primary School in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, St George’s School and College in Weybridge, and a little further away are Downside School and St John’s School in Leatherhead. Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon, Esher and Walton mainline railway stations are nearby with regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria (approximatley 40-50 minutes) whilst the A3 and M25 motorway are within easy reach, leading to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Reception hall
- Large reception room with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Luxury kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors to the rear
- Utility room
- Master bedroom suite
- 3 further bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Double garage
- Off-street parking
- Large garden mainly laid to lawn with decked area, and overlooking playing fields
- Esher : 2 miles
- Oxshott : 1 mile
- Central London : 16 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Guildford : 10 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Reeds School, Cobham
- Notre Dame, Cobham
- Parkside, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Claremont Fan Court, Esher
- Milbourne Lodge, Esher
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Royal Kent Primary School, Oxshott
- Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
- Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
- Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
- St George’s School and College, Weybridge
- Downside School, Leatherhead
- St John’s School, Leatherhead
Cobham is a delightful ‘village’ steeped in history and adjacent to the River Mole, located in sought-after Surrey. Cobham Mill is one of the few working water mills in Surrey, whilst the beautiful 17th century Painshill Park, formerly the home of Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers, a group of political activists with a surprisingly modern manifesto, is nearby. Cobham Park, built in the 1870s was built by Edward Middleton Barry for Charles Combe and other historic properties in Cobham include Ham Manor, The Old Mill House and Church Stile House, probably Cobham’s best-known and dating from the early 17th century.
The ancient parish church of St Andrew is Cobham’s oldest building, which contains a unique brass of the nativity, and dates from the 12th century. Famous residents of Cobham have included the poet Matthew Arnold and the Revd Dr John Trusler who wrote several books in the 18th century on a range of topics, such as farming and etiquette.
An excellent commuter location, there are a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities ideal for families.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Parkside, Feltonfleet, Notre Dame and the ACS International School in Cobham and Danes Hill in Oxshott.
- Leisure amenities including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park nearby.
- A range of local shops and restaurants.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston Upon Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.