Mount Pleasant, West Horsley, KT24 6BJ
A WELL-PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL ROAD, LOCATED IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER SURREY VILLAGE.
Situated in the highly sought-after rural Surrey village of West Horsley is this well-presented, 1950s detached house, ideally located in a quiet residential road. This delightful 2 bedroom property benefits from spacious accommodation with a fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, double aspect reception rooms, a large loft space, pretty front garden and rear paved terrace that’s ideal for entertaining, as well as a workshop, garage and ample off-street parking. There is also potential to extend the property, subject to planning permission.
West Horsley is a charming semi-rural village with plenty of country walks nearby including Sheepleas, and is set in the popular Surrey Hills. Schooling in the area is excellent and includes Cranmore School, Glenesk School & Nursery and The Raleigh School in West Horsley. Horsley rail station is a short distance and provides regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 50 minutes). The rail stations of Effingham and Guildford also provide good rail services and are within easy reach, as are the A3 and M25 motorway which lead to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Potential to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Reception hall
- 2 reception rooms
- Fully-fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 bedrooms
- Large loft space
- Pretty front garden and rear paved terrace
- Ample off-street parking
- Central London : 29 miles
- Surbiton : 16 miles
- Esher : 10 miles
- Cobham : 6 miles
- Guildford : 7 miles
- Gatwick : 20 miles
- Heathrow : 24 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- Cranmore School, West Horsley
- Glenesk School & Nursery, West Horsley
- The Raleigh School, West Horsley
- Horsley rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 50 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network, giving easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools in the local area.
- Leisure amenities including local shops and cafes, sports clubs, the Spectrum Leisure Complex and Lido swimming pool in nearby Guildford, and the Leatherhead Leisure Centre.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.