St George’s Heights, Claremont Lane, Esher, KT10 9DW
BRAND NEW, STYLISH AND ELEGANT LUXURY THREE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF ESHER, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE
In the heart of sought-after Esher and within walking distance of the town centre, we are delighted to bring you a brand new development of high quality stylish apartments. Set behind electric gates and designed to the highest specifications, the apartments benefit from bespoke Sachsen kitchens with Berbel extractors, Blanco induction hob, Neff multifunction double oven, Siemens integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, Lutron lighting systems, Nest alarms and heat detectors, A-rate double glazing that conserve energy and have acoustic sound proofing, herringbone wood floors, carpeted bedrooms and dressing room, Hans Grohe fittings, Vitra units and sanitary, heated towel rails, porcelain tiles and underfloor heating in the bathrooms, and direct lift access to all floors. Outside are parking spaces for all apartments, electric charging points and a beautifully-managed communal garden.
Schooling in the area is excellent and includes Claremont Fan Court and Milbourne Lodge schools in Esher, the ACS International School, Reeds School, Notre Dame, Parkside and Feltonfleet schools in Cobham, Danes Hill and Royal Kent Primary School in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, St George’s School and College in Weybridge, and a little further away are Downside School and St John’s School in Leatherhead. Esher’s mainline railway station is nearby with regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria (approximately 40-50 minutes) whilst the A3 and M25 motorway are within easy reach, leading to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Communal entrance hall with lift access to all floors
- Private reception hall
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Fully-fitted luxury bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower
- Bedroom 3/study
- Family bathroom
- Utility cupboard
- Bi-fold doors to a decked balcony overlooking the communal garden
- Off-street parking
- Electric charging points
- Communal garden
- Total floor space of 132 sq. m.
- Cobham : 5 miles
- Oxshott : 3.5 miles
- Central London : 18.5 miles
- Heathrow : 25 miles
- Gatwick: 27 miles
- Kingston-upon-Thames : 5 miles
- Guildford : 15 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- Claremont Fan Court, Esher
- Milbourne Lodge, Esher
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Reeds School, Cobham
- Notre Dame, Cobham
- Parkside, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Royal Kent Primary School, Oxshott
- Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
- Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
- Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
- St George’s School and College, Weybridge
- Downside School, Leatherhead
- St John’s School, Leatherhead
Esher is a popular and historic residential location in the heart of Surrey that boasts bustling high street with an abundance of cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants, yet blends with a delightful Tudor church and the history of being one of King Henry VIII’s and Queen Victoria’s favourite country locations. Henry VIII often ventured far from Hampton Court and into Esher on his many hunting trips while Claremont Mansion and its park, built by Clive of India, became the royal residence of Queen Victoria. Claremont was lent to the exiled French King Louis-Philippe and his consort, Queen Marie-Amelie, following the 1848 revolution, and Prince Leopold of Saxe-Coburg resided at Claremont until he was honoured as King of the Belgians. Esher has been the home to a number of famous names over the many years of its history including Lady Emma Talbot, the Duchess of Albany, Sir Edgar Vincent, Sir Robert Hawthorn Collins and in more recent years, George Harrison of the Beatles, visited by other members of the hugely popular band at his home recording studio, and Maurice Gibb of the Bee Gees, where the hit single ‘Juliet’ was written and recorded by him and his brother, Robin. In addition, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Mr Garcia in the Sherlock Holmes mystery, ‘The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge’, resided in Esher. Today, the town is just as busy as it was then with the cinema in the high street boasting four screens. As part of the route for the Cycling Road Race and Time Trial for the London 2012 Olympics, Esher is geared towards the sporty person with Esher Rugby Club, AFC Westend Football Club, several cricket clubs, Esher’s Lawn Tennis Club has hard and grass courts, and of course there’s Sandown Park with a busy programme of horse racing throughout the year. Nearby Hampton Court hosts their annual Hampton Court Flower Show, whilst Surrey Wildlife Trust manages Ockham Common, and if you are looking for beautiful flora and fauna, you can’t match Claremont Landscaped Gardens, Esher Place where a grass garden amphitheatre was built by Lutyens for the original manor house, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Kew and the RHS Garden at Wisley.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Cranmere Primary School, Esher Church School and Esher High School, Milbourne Lodge, Claremont Fan Court School and ACS International School nearby.
- Leisure amenities including Claremont Park, RHS Garden Wisley, Royal Botanical Gardens Kew, Sandown Racecourse and Painshill Park nearby.
- Eclectic range of boutique, international cuisine restaurants and cosmopolitan cafes.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston-upon-Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.