Wren’s Hill, Oxshott, KT22 0HG
EXCEPTIONAL NEWLY-BUILT AND SPACIOUS LUXURY PROPERTY SET IN PRIVATE ESTATE, CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS. Recently built by Eden Homes Ltd, this quite outstanding luxury family home offers an abundance of spacious, bright and versatile accommodation over four floors. The property is set within its own grounds of approximately 0.3 acres and benefits from a range of features including a stunning double-height reception hall with hand-crafted wood stair ballustrades, 4 large reception rooms with wood floors and French doors leading into the rear garden, an impressive, state-of-the-art contemporary kitchen with central island, luxury bathroom suites and dressing room to the master bedroom, large storage room on the second floor, a cinema room and playroom, a large bedroom suite on the first floor with its own separate entrance (potential self-contained room), double integral garage and ample off-street parking, and landscaped south-west facing front and rear gardens that are mainly laid to lawn with an entertaining terrace.
The property is located within the popular, private Knott Park estate in Oxshott, within walking distance of the excellent Danes Hill School with further highly regarded schools in the area including the Royal Kent School in Oxshott, Claremont Fan Court and Milbourne Lodge schools in Esher, the ACS International School, Reeds School, Notre Dame, Parkside and Feltonfleet schools in Cobham, Danes Hill in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, St George’s School and College in Weybridge, and a little further away are Downside School and St John’s School in Leatherhead. Oxshott’s mainline rail station is nearby with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40-50 minutes), whilst the A3 and M25 motorways are within easy reach, leading to Heathrow and Gatwick airports, the national motorway network and central London.
- Double-height reception hall
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Further reception room
- Luxury contemporary, fully-fitted kitchen
- Cinema room
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room
- Guest bedroom suite
- 4 further bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Double integral garage
- Off-street parking
- Front and rear south-west facing gardens
- Esher : 2 miles
- Cobham : 1 mile
- Weybridge : 4.5 miles
- Walton on Thames : 5 miles
- Leatherhead : 3.5 miles
- Guildford : 13.5 miles
- Kingston upon Thames : 8 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Central London : 18 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Royal Kent School, Oxshott
- Claremont Fan Court, Esher
- Milbourne Lodge, Esher
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Reeds School, Cobham
- Notre Dame, Cobham
- Parkside, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
- Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
- Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
- St George’s School and College, Weybridge
- Downside School, Leatherhead
- St John’s School, Leatherhead
Formerly surrounded by heath and connected to nearby villages by footpaths only in the 16th century, the village of Oxshott has become an attractive and popular location in sought-after Surrey. In 1820, the Duchess of Kent laid the foundation stone of the primary school which has since grown in size and Oxshott became a parish in its own right in 1913. The brickworks, established by John Early Cook in 1866 finally ceased production in 1958, with the distinctive, famous chimneys being demolished in 1967. The village has been featured in Sophie Kinsella’s ‘Shopaholic’ novels as the hometown of Becky Bloomwood, the series narrator. German author, Tom Finnek, set his historic novel, “Unter der Asche” (Beneath the Ashes) in Oxshott and nearby Cobham, and some scenes of Monty Python’s film “Jaabberwocky” was filmed in Oxshott Woods. Oxshott is renowned for its past and present famous sporting residents including Colin Montgomerie, Jamie and Louise Redknapp, David Lloyd, Didier Drogba, John Terry, Graeme Le Saux and Andy Murray. An excellent commuter location, there are a range of local shops, a popular sports club featuring a range of sports including tennis, cricket and bowls, two public houses and plenty of beautiful country walks across heathland. There are more boutiques and restaurants situated in nearby Esher and Cobham.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 45 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and central London.
- Excellent choice of schools nearby including Danes Hill, Royal Kent School, Claremont Fan Court, Reeds School, Parkside, Notre Dame, Feltonfleet and ACS International School.
- Leisure amenities nearby including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park.
- A range of local shops and restaurants in Esher and Cobham.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Guildford and Kingston Upon Thames.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.