Eaton Park, Cobham, KT11 2JE
BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME IN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE LOCATION. Situated within an exclusive private residential location in Cobham is this superb and spacious family home that has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Approached via a gated entrance and driveway providing ample parking, the property benefits from a luxury contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, wood floors, modern bathroom suites, air conditioning to three bedrooms, an impressive galleried landing, outdoor heated swimming pool, summerhouse and all set in secluded garden and grounds. Cobham and Stoke D’Abernon’s mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo is nearby as is the A3 and the M25 motorway which lead to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Schooling in the area is superb and include The ACS International School, Notre Dame Senior School and Feltonfleet in Cobham, Claremont Fan Court School in Esher, Danes Hill in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, and St George’s College in Weybridge.
- Large reception hall and galleried landing
- 3 reception rooms
- Luxury contemporary open plan kitchen and dining room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room
- 4 further bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Summerhouse and entertaining terrace
- Triple garage
- Gated driveway providing ample parking
- Secluded established garden
- Esher : 2 miles
- Oxshott : 1 mile
- Central London : 16 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Guildford : 10 miles
The ACS International School, Cobham
Notre Dame Senior School, Cobham
Claremont Fan Court School, Esher
Danes Hill, Oxshott
Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
St George’s College, Weybridge
Cobham is delightful ‘village’ steeped in history and adjacent to the River Mole, located in sought-after Surrey. Cobham Mill is one of the few working water mills in Surrey, whilst the beautiful 17th century Painshill Park nearby, formerly the home of Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers, a group of political activists with a surprisingly modern manifesto, is nearby. Cobham Park, built in the 1870s was built by Edward Middleton Barry for Charles Combe and other historic properties in Cobham include Ham Manor, The Old Mill House and Church Stile House, probably Cobham’s best-known and dating from the early 17th century. The ancient parish church of St Andrew is Cobham’s oldest building, which contains a unique brass of the nativity, and dates from the 12th century. Famous residents of Cobham have included the poet Matthew Arnold and the Revd Dr John Trusler who wrote several books in the 18th century on a range of topics, such as farming and etiquette. An excellent commuter location, there are a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities ideal for families.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Parkside, Feltonfleet, Notre Dame and ACS International School.
- Leisure amenities including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park nearby.
- A range of local shops and restaurants.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston Upon Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.