Fairmile Park Road, Cobham, KT11 2PG
LIGHT AND SPACIOUS HOUSE IN PRIVATE ROAD, CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS. Situated in a sought-after private residential location and within walking distance of the ACS International School is this lovely detached family home. The property offers light and spacious accommodation with 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and 3 bathrooms. It also benefits from large picture windows, wood floors, a superb fitted kitchen and separate utility room, double garage, and ample off-street parking. The delightful and pretty large front and rear gardens are a particular feature of the property with a paved terrace and well-established borders, shrubs and trees offering privacy and seclusion.
The mainline stations of Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon and Oxshott, with regular services to London Waterloo, are nearby as are the A3 and the M25 motorway which lead to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Schooling in the area is superb and include the ACS International School which is just a short walking distance, Notre Dame Senior School and Feltonfleet in Cobham, Claremont Fan Court School in Esher, Danes Hill in Oxshott, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, and St George’s School and College in Weybridge.
- Large reception hall with wood floor
- Drawing room with fireplace
- Dining room with wood floor
- Family room
- Fitted kitchen with access to the rear
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Guest bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Double garage
- Ample off-street parking
- Attractive, well-established front and rear gardens offering privacy and seclusion
- Esher : 2 miles
- Oxshott : 1 mile
- Central London : 16 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Guildford : 10 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Notre Dame Senior School, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Claremont Fan Court School, Esher
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Reeds School, Oxshott
- Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
- Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
- Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
- St George’s School and College, Weybridge
Cobham is delightful ‘village’ steeped in history and adjacent to the River Mole, located in sought-after Surrey. Cobham Mill is one of the few working water mills in Surrey, whilst the beautiful 17th century Painshill Park nearby, formerly the home of Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers, a group of political activists with a surprisingly modern manifesto, is nearby. Cobham Park, built in the 1870s was built by Edward Middleton Barry for Charles Combe and other historic properties in Cobham include Ham Manor, The Old Mill House and Church Stile House, probably Cobham’s best-known and dating from the early 17th century. The ancient parish church of St Andrew is Cobham’s oldest building, which contains a unique brass of the nativity, and dates from the 12th century. Famous residents of Cobham have included the poet Matthew Arnold and the Revd Dr John Trusler who wrote several books in the 18th century on a range of topics, such as farming and etiquette. An excellent commuter location, there are a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities ideal for families.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Parkside, Feltonfleet, Notre Dame and ACS International School.
- Leisure amenities including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park nearby.
- A range of local shops and restaurants.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston Upon Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.