High Park Avenue, East Horsley, KT24 4DB
CONTEMPORARY LUXURY IN VILLAGE LOCATION – A MUST SEE! A superb contemporary family house situated in one of East Horsley’s premier private residential locations. The property has been extensively modernised to a very high standard and incorporates underfloor heating in zoned areas, feature lighting, and a bespoke glass and steel staircase in the double-height reception hall. The accommodation is spacious with an outstanding open plan Poggenpohl kitchen, free-standing log burner and bi-fold doors to the garden, a family/TV room, large study, a superb master bedroom suite and detached workshop/storage building. Within the beautifully landscaped, secluded gardens there is a fabulous detached summerhouse with a shower, spa and bi-fold doors overlooking the lawns and entertaining patio.
The popular village of East Horsley is nearby as is the A3, the M25 motorway and the mainline rail station which has a regular service to London Waterloo. Schooling in the area is superb including Glenesk School, Raleigh School and Cranmore Preparatory School in East Horsley, Claremont Fan Court School in Esher, Danes Hill in Oxshott, the ACS and Feltonfleet in Cobham, and St George’s College in Weybridge.
- Reception hall
- 2 reception rooms
- Family/TV room
- Fully fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room with large family area
- Utility room
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobes
- 4 further bedrooms
- Jack ‘n’ Jill shower room
- Family bathroom
- Shower room
- Detached workshop/storage room
- Detached summerhouse with shower room and sauna
- Off-street parking
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds
- Central London : 17.5 miles
- Esher : 1.5 miles
- Thames Ditton : 2.5 miles
- Kingston : 5.5 miles
- Cobham : 6 miles
- Oxshott : 3.5 miles
- Gatwick : 27 miles
- Heathrow : 13 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- Glenesk School, East Horsley
- Raleigh School, East Horsley
- Cranmore Preparatory School, East Horsley
- Claremont Fan Court School, Esher
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- St George’s College, Weybridge
Situated on the outskirts of Esher is the popular village of Claygate that benefits from views towards Cobham and Ruxley Towers in Leatherhead, a Neo-Gothic Victorian structure built by Lord Foley. Formerly known for the production of bricks and tiles from the village’s London Clay, the village grew in the 19th century and is surrounded by woodlands and open countryside including Winney Hill, Princes Covert, Telegraph Hill, Claygate Common, Littleworth Common and Arbrook Common. The Parade and The Old Village shopping areas are bustling with activity and provide a wide range of local stores and amenities, from the Post Office and newsagent, butcher, fishmonger, baker and greengrocer to a cobblers, travel agents, florists, chemists, an art gallery, beauty salons, coffee shops, cafes and boutique clothes shops. There are a range of pubs and restaurants offering a variety of cuisine and an annual tradition is a Boxing Day tour of the pubs in the village by Morris Dancers.
- Claygate railway station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 30 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools in Claygate and nearby Esher, Cobham, Oxshott and Weybridge.
- Leisure amenities including golf clubs, Sandown racecourse in Esher, and several parks.
- Two bustling shopping parades with local stores, gift shops and international cuisine restaurants.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.