Leigh Road, Cobham, KT11 2LF
DELIGHTFUL SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND VILLAGE CENTRE. Situated within walking distance of Cobham’s busy village centre and nearby to excellent schools is this delightful 3 bedroom family home. The property provides bright and spacious accommodation with wood floors, an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors leading onto a sunny decked area and steps up to two raised lawn areas, a feature fireplace, fully-fitted kitchen and two off-street parking spaces.
The property is close to excellent schools including the ACS International School, Reeds School, Notre Dame, Parkside and Feltonfleet schools in Cobham, Danes Hill in Oxshott, Claremont Fan Court and Milbourne Lodge schools in Esher, Walton Oak School, Danesfield Manor School and Ashley Primary School in Walton on Thames, St George’s School and College in Weybridge, and a little further away are Downside School and St Johns School in Leatherhead. Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon’s mainline rail station is nearby with regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria (approximately 40-50 minutes), whilst the A3 and M25 motorways are within easy reach, leading to Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Reception hall
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to entertaining decking and garden
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Established rear garden with decking and raised lawn areas
- Esher : 2 miles
- Oxshott : 1 mile
- Central London : 16 miles
- Heathrow : 20 miles
- Gatwick : 29 miles
- Guildford : 10 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- The ACS International School, Cobham
- Reeds School, Cobham
- Notre Dame, Cobham
- Parkside, Cobham
- Feltonfleet, Cobham
- Danes Hill, Oxshott
- Claremont Fan Court, Esher
- Milbourne Lodge, Esher
- Walton Oak School, Walton on Thames
- Danesfield Manor School, Walton on Thames
- Ashley Primary School, Walton on Thames
- St George’s School and College, Weybridge
- Downside School, Leatherhead
- St Johns School, Leatherhead
Cobham is delightful ‘village’ steeped in history and adjacent to the River Mole, located in sought-after Surrey. Cobham Mill is one of the few working water mills in Surrey, whilst the beautiful 17th century Painshill Park nearby, formerly the home of Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers, a group of political activists with a surprisingly modern manifesto, is nearby. Cobham Park, built in the 1870s was built by Edward Middleton Barry for Charles Combe and other historic properties in Cobham include Ham Manor, The Old Mill House and Church Stile House, probably Cobham’s best-known and dating from the early 17th century. The ancient parish church of St Andrew is Cobham’s oldest building, which contains a unique brass of the nativity, and dates from the 12th century. Famous residents of Cobham have included the poet Matthew Arnold and the Revd Dr John Trusler who wrote several books in the 18th century on a range of topics, such as farming and etiquette. An excellent commuter location, there are a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities ideal for families.
- Mainline rail station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 40 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools including Parkside, Feltonfleet, Notre Dame and ACS International School.
- Leisure amenities including Painshill Park, Cobham Mill and Claremont Park nearby.
- A range of local shops and restaurants.
- High street names and department stores in nearby Kingston Upon Thames and Guildford.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.