St Mark’s Hill, Surbiton, KT6 4PW
SPACIOUS CONVERSION FLAT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN CENTRE. Just a short walk of Surbiton’s mainline rail station and town centre is this bright, spacious second floor period conversion flat benefiting from wood floors, fitted kitchen and 2 double bedrooms. The rail station provides regular services to London Waterloo and Victoria, whilst the A3 and the M25 motorway are a short drive away, leading to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Schooling in the area is superb and includes Hollyfield School, Surbiton High School, Linley House School, Tolworth Girls and Junior Schools and Shrewsbury House School in Surbiton, The Kingston Academy, Tiffin Girls and Boys Schools in Kingston Upon Thames, and Coombe Boys and Girls Schools in New Malden.
- Reception hall
- Reception room
- Fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Central London : 15 miles
- Richmond : 6 miles
- Thames Ditton : 2 miles
- Esher : 3.5 miles
- Cobham : 10.5 miles
- Kingston : 2 miles
- Gatwick : 27 miles
- Heathrow : 12 miles
- Hollyfield School, Surbiton
- Surbiton High School, Surbiton
- Linley House School, Subriton
- Tolworth Girls and Junior Schools, Surbiton
- Shrewsbury House School, Surbiton
- The Kingston Academy, Kingston Upon Thames
- Tiffin Girls and Boys Schools, Kingston Upon Thames
- Coombe Boys and Girls Schools, New Malden
A popular residential location with easy access to London, Surbiton sits alongside the River Thames and boasts large Victorian houses, pretty cottages, and a range of Victorian buildings, such as the remains of the 19th century Seething Wells waterworks. The town became well-known as the fictional home of the 1970s sitcom, The Good Life, although the series was not actually filmed in the town. However, the wonderful rail station, which is a classic example of Art Deco, was the location where Harry Potter read about the Death Eaters attack at the Millennium Bridge in the Daily Prophet at the start of the film, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. There are a range of superb restaurants and eateries in and around the town offering a range of different cuisines, such as The French Table, and The Gordon Bennett has an extensive wine list. Take a stroll along the River Thames or through Richmond Park or jump on the Turks Launch boat. Schooling in the area is superb and includes St Andrew’s and St Mark’s C of E Junior, Christ Church C of E, Tolworth Infants and Our Lady Immaculate RC.
- Surbiton railway station with regular services to London Waterloo (approximately 20 minutes).
- A3 within a short driving distance providing access to London, the M25 and motorway network providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- Excellent choice of schools in Surbiton and nearby Kingston.
- Leisure amenities including golf clubs, sailing club, rowing club, and several parks.
- A bustling shopping centre with department stores, gift shops and international cuisine restaurants.
If you're interested in viewing this property, fill out the form below to arrange a viewing.