Terms & Conditions
Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd – Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and controlled by Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd. If you use this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Elizabeth Hunt & Associates is a limited company registered in England & Wales, registration number 07434343. Our registered office is Meadows, Calvert Road, Effingham, Surrey, KT24 5SR.
This website describes our services provided in the UK by Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd offering professional residential property services. While Elizabeth Hunt & Associates makes every effort to ensure that information on the website is accurate and complete, we provide this for information only and there it is indicative, and not definitive. We make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website. Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Elizabeth Hunt & Associates nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Elizabeth Hunt & Associates neither guarantees that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind.
Elizabeth Hunt & Associates will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications from this website.
Important Information Relating to Properties Displayed on the Website
- Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually correct about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer-generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
This website is owned and controlled by Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd website (whether text or images) is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use, and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Elizabeth Hunt & Associates Ltd. Elizabeth Hunt & Associates makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England & Wales, and any dispute concerning the use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
General Data Protection Regulation (25th May 2018)